Thursday, January 3, 2013

I just realized I have no pics for this day 0_0 !


January 1st! Happy new year everyone.... I woke up at 0700 this morning and jumped out of the bed right away cuz that's too late to wake up!  What a lazy start of the day...... typing my blog slowly, editing my pics, and of course had a very lovely breakfast of noodles! I felt my throat started to get sore yesterday, but this morning I really feel it along with wheezing.  Lungs felt very tight ..... And the smart me forgot to pack up my puffers ...... So I told my dad that I need to see a doctor so he could give me prescription for ventolin.  My dad said I just have to get it from pharmacy..... no need for prescription....  Yes, in Indonesia apparently you can get prescribed medication without medication as long as you know what you're looking for.  How convenient ^^.  So we went to get breakfast and got my puffer while waiting for breakfast to be made.  As usual, 5 chicken noodles cost us around $6.... so cheap..... that's meal for one person in Canada.
We went home and eat, my dad still having fun with his laptop.  He finally got the wifi going with the router I bought for him ^^.  We played on the internet for a little bit then Shinji and I headed off to Kelapa Gading Mall.  I almost bought a bracelet, mabe I will come back for it when I return to Indonesia.  Shinji bought a pair of pants and I did great not to buy anything at all ^^ (I mean any junk).  My dad insisted to take us there, even though we had plan to catch mikrolet (small public transport car) to the mall.  Very cheap ^^.  I told my dad that we're gonna treat them for dinner at a Padang cuisine restaurant (Padang is in western Sumatera and they're famous for their spicy dishes).  The main attraction when you eat in at a Padang cuisine restaurant is the waiter will bring small dishes stacked neatly on both arms.  However, as we were going through the mall (which is a lot bigger than 15 years ago) Shinji thought of the sweetest thing ever, to make my parents some Japanese food for dinner.  We went to the grocery store and got Ingredients for it, then call my dad to pick us up.  The result...... that I FORGOT to take picture of ....  was delicious Japanese dinner ^^ My parents thoroughly enjoyed the food and very happy with him definitely^^.  Felt so under the weather cuz I catch a cold, but otherwise it was all good ^^ for my last night in Jakarta before we go off to Munduk, Bali.

No comments:

Post a Comment