Monday, January 14, 2013

Another very late post :( .... and fun Japanese supermarket!

January 11..... We didn't do much but going to the mall nearby, only 1 station away.  The mall called Aeon, really easy to find because it's right beside Nagoya Dome, baseball stadium I think.  Baseball is quite the popular sport in Japan, maybe kinda like how Canadians crazy about hockey... maybe at a lesser level?  On the way there of course I got distracted and went to another smaller mall.  In there we went to a supermarket, and I really enjoy supermarkets in Japan and Indonesia so far.... we'll see.... I might enjoy supermarkets in Thailand too!  I thought it would be fun to let people in Canada know how fun and nice supermarkets in Japan is, but I guess I wasn't allowed to tape video there :( . If only the store manager knows ..... free advertising ya know (^^).  We head of to Aeon, for some reason it was really busy and a lot of people in the mall that day.... or is this normal for Japan? Even line up for the girl's bathroom! I chose to hold than to line up (^^).  Got few gifts for myself and of course bought a whole bunch of my fave conditioner, which I will drag it around with me for the next 2 weeks in Tokyo, Bangkok, Singapore and Jakarta...... They will be 5 packs of well travelled Tsubaki conditioners! I also got myself some tabi socks.... I called them ninja socks... hehe... cuz it made my feet looks like ninja's feet (^^) I got 3 pairs already at home but one can always use more socks (^^).... ummm.... okay I'll shut up about my ninja socks .... 
We went out late, so before we realized it was too late to have lunch at 1800, so we might as well wait to have dinner with Shinji.  Met up with him for a good dinner of kitsune udon and tempura at the mall, and had a quiet night after.  I wasn't really tired, but it was very nice to have time to hang out together. Please feel free to watch the short video... and especially for my buddy Nigel...... would be fun to have you here to bud! 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT-mHRkNBqU&feature=youtu.be Thanks everyone for checking out my blog!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment